POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Straight Dope : Re: Straight Dope Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:10:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Straight Dope
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Jul 2009 11:55:42
Message: <4a6f1f7e$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> My favorite quote:
> "Conspiracy theorists view logical argument as cheating."

I was hoping for 44 funny conspiracy theories. I liked the Rambo quote
better, myself.

Altho it's funny. I've started seeing religion in these types of articles.
When people make fun of conspiracy theories, and then you read exactly the
same thing and put the word "religion" in there, it sounds the same to me.
Maybe that's just me, tho.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."